Corporate Fibre is the term we use for fibre optic data services that are guaranteed to deliver rated speeds (e.g. 500Mbps) for both upload and download 24/7, and include Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to ensure they also provide the highest possible levels of reliability.
These services are the “gold standard”, meaning your organisation can rely on Corporate Fibre to support:
- The primary connection to a WAN (ie at the Data Centre or Server location).
- Large offices and locations where internet and data services are critical
- Educational institutions where it is likely very heavy loads will be put on the circuits (ie 100’s of students flooding onto the Wifi)
- Media operations where ultra reliable streaming is paramount
- Locations where Fibre is required but UFB is not available within an acceptable timeline
Get a free fibre analysis
Corporate Fibre pricing depends on which fibre products are available at each location. It is always best to talk to our data specialists about a Free Fibre Analysis for your business.
Benefits of Corporate Fibre
Our Corporate Fibre has specifically been designed to support data, voice and video traffic. The bandwidth of a Fibre Optic service is synchronous, with speeds from 100Mbps to 1Gbps, which means Fibre is suitable for all enterprise level applications.
- Improved information and data flow –faster web browsing, file upload/downloads, etc.
- High definition (HD) quality video conferencing
- Supports internet based backup systems for much larger amounts of data
- Increased reliability
- Provides fast and cost effective access to cloud computing
- Improved voice communications capabilities at lower costs by utilising Cloud PBX
Corporate Fibre Optic solutions are delivered with guaranteed speeds and maximum reliability over a dedicated circuit.
Give us a call now on 0800 999 010 and one of our friendly sales staff will be happy to answer any of your questions.