If your business has 20 or more users, at one or multiple locations, Digital Island Cloud PBX can quickly deliver a feature rich, reliable, cost effective business phone system solution. Now with a 30 Day No Risk No Cost Guarantee.
With Cloud PBX, your business phone system is hosted in our high availability datacentres in both Auckland and Christchurch and is maintained by our technical staff.
Digital Island Cloud PBX is built using proven North American phone system technology and not only delivers the features of an IP PBX, but Unified Communications functionality such as Presence, Outlook integration, smartphone integration and web/audio/video conferencing.
Guarantee – 30 Day No Risk No Cost Guarantee
We are so confident that Cloud PBX will work perfectly for your business that it comes with our 30 Day No Risk No Cost Guarantee!
If your Cloud PBX solution does not perform as specified, and we haven’t fixed the problem within five working days, then at your request we will remove the Cloud PBX solution and refund any installation charges, extension and handset rentals.
Cloud PBX Handsets
Cloud PBX extensions are delivered to each user with the Enterprise range of Mitel IP desktop handsets. These high quality feature rich desk phones include HD voice, large displays, self-labelling buttons, speaker phone and headset support. Our standard models are the IP5320, IP5330e, IP5340e and IP5360e. The Mitel IP5330e is our most popular option, with the premium colour touch screen IP5360e great for executives and reception.
Handsets can be rented or purchased. The rental option is a great way for customers to move to Cloud PBX with minimal capital outlay, whereas the purchase option provides outstanding value over the longer term.
Cloud PBX pricing
- Flat rate per user pricing
- From $29 per user per month, our all-inclusive pricing means you get everything you need for one low price with no hidden fees. The monthly cost includes: phone line, DDI number, PBX functionality, voicemail to email and twinning. Land to mobile and international calls are billed at our market leading rates.
- Free phone system maintenance, support & upgrades
- A small one-off installation fee applies, which includes user training and then all your hardware/software maintenance, support and upgrades are free.
Cloud PBX features
- Hosted locally with redundant platforms in Auckland and Christchurch data centres
- Cloud PBX platform SLA 99.7 availability / 4 hour response for major faults.
- Hardware and PABX software maintenance, support and upgrades free!
- Built using North American technology, ensuring scalability, reliability and security
- 500+ PABX features including Voice mail to email, Groups, Automated Attendant
- Unified Communications PC and Web clients including Presence, Outlook integration
- Mobile device integration with smart phone apps for iPhone and Android
- IP desk phone options, large touch screens, gigabit dual LAN, soft phone support
- Supports teleworking, benefitting businesses, employees and the environment
- Up to eight devices per user including simultaneous desk and mobile ringing
- Supports analogue POTS (plain old telephone systems) for cordless phones, conference phones etc.
Digital Island’s Cloud PBX is powered by Mitel.
Learn more about the difference between traditional PABX telephone systems, IP PBX phone systems you can watch a simple video explaining what Cloud Computing is here.
Contact our Cloud PBX specialists to find out more.