The rapid evolution of Internet based technology has created great advances in productivity, but it has brought with it new risks and challenges. The fact is, at some point your Internet connection will go down. What will this cost your business? Will you be prepared?
Digital Island has the answer to mitigate this risk, in the form of our new ‘Business Continuity’ product. It provides simple peace of mind that your business will remain operational if your primary internet connection is unavailable.
How it works
Business Continuity is a simple add-on to a Digital Island fibre connection. Our new router has 4G mobile broadband built-in, so that in the event of your primary broadband failing, the secondary 4G Mobile link takes over automatically.
Key benefits include:
- Protection from loss of revenue, reputation and productivity
- Automated failover to secondary mobile solution
- A very cost-effective Insurance policy for your Internet connection
- 100GB/month of mobile failover data to ensure no surprises
- Backed by Digital Island’s renowned service and support team
Two easy options:
Business Continuity not available everywhere. Spark Mobile coverage dependant. There is a minimum 12 month term associated. T&Cs apply.