Improve your business phone system and cut costs with our Cloud PBX solution
Businesses across the world are leveraging the benefits of Cloud applications and now you can move your business phone system to the Cloud with Digital Island Cloud PBX. Now with a 30 Day No Risk No Cost Guarantee.
Learn more about the App that replaces your PBX and phone lines
Digital Island Cloud PBX Overview
About Cloud PBX business phone systems
No more leasing or buying expensive phone system equipment which sits in the back corner of your office and requires expensive ongoing technician visits for repairs and upgrades.
Digital Island’s Cloud PBX can quickly deliver a feature rich, reliable, cost effective phone system solution. With Cloud PBX, your phone system is hosted and maintained by Digital Island, freeing your staff to grow your business.
The Digital Island Cloud UC Suite
- Telepo – Our next generation mobile centric cloud PBX. Ideal for NZ businesses and not for profit organisations – From simple business phone system/desk phone replacements through to fully featured Mobile/PC Softphone UC deployments.
- Enterprise Cloud PBX – Our Enterprise Cloud PBX will suit larger implementations looking for advanced handsets, enhanced hot desk functionality, integrated video conferencing and call centre functionality.
- Cloud Contact Centre – Unique in the NZ market – we can offer full call centre functionality via the cloud.
Business benefits of Cloud Phone Systems:
- Simplicity – Simple to use deskphones, softphones & mobile applications.
- Quick Setup – A Cloud PBX solution has a very short installation timeframe compared to traditional phone systems.
- Geographical Flexibility – Your employees can work anywhere there is an internet connection and take calls through your Cloud PBX.
- Scalability – Traditional systems are limited by how many users they can handle according to the capacity of your hardware. Cloud PBX systems can grow as your business expands.
- Savings – Digital Island’s Cloud phone systems replace your copper lines, DDI’s, SIP trunks and 3rd party PBX hardware, consolidating all services on to a single simple to understand account.
Guarantee – 30 Day No Risk No Cost Guarantee
We are so confident that the Telepo and Enterprise Cloud PBX solutions will work perfectly for your business that it comes with our 30 Day No Risk No Cost Guarantee!
If your Cloud PBX solution does not perform as specified, and we haven’t fixed the problem within five working days, then at your request we will remove the Cloud PBX solution and refund any installation charges, extension and handset rentals.**
Learn more about the difference between traditional PABX telephone systems, IP PBX phone systems you can watch a simple video explaining what Cloud Computing is here.